AKS Range of Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers design to provide thermally efficient solutions for most HVAC or process applications, all AKS plate heat exchangers offers many built-in design features for performance and ease of maintenance.
- Compact Design – Reduction in weight and dimension’s due to high heat transfer capabilities.
- Minimised Fouling – Due to optimal coverage over plate providing an even flow avoiding cold spots enabling turbulent flow over plate.
- Close Approach Temperatures – Due to large surface areas not available in Shell & Tube heat exchangers.
- Easy Installation – Compact design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- Inspection and Maintenance – Easy inspection and maintenance can be undertaken within the footprint of the heat exchanger.
- Easy up – Grading – AKS PHE’s can be easily upgraded to meet further expansions.
- Plates – AKS plates can be 304-316 stainless steel or titanium.
- Gaskets – A selection of high quality gasket material is available including NBR, EPDM & Viton.
- Hot Water Heating – Plate heat exchangers are ideally suited for domestic hot water services in hospitals, hotels, leisure centres, prisons, military bases and production facilities.
- Process Hot Water – Where large or small amounts of instantaneous hot water is required for food processing water, waste down applications and production facilities without the need to store large quantities of water.
- Heat Recovery – Maximising heat recovery from waste energy.
- Oil Cooling & Heating – Ideal for process oil cooling and pre-heaters.
- Swimming Pool Heating – Used to supply and maintain pools to required temperatures.
- Engine Coolers – Jacket engine water coolers and lub oil coolers
- District Heating Systems – When large quantities of hot water are required for heating and process services.
- Chemical, Oil & Gas – Plate heat exchangers are ideally suited for many processes within the chemical, Oil & Gas industries.